At Dental Perfections, we use digital x-rays, which produce the least amount of radiation possible to a patient.
Unlike standard x-rays, digital x-rays use digital sensors that require approximately 70% less radiation. The frequency and type of x-ray used is determined on an individual basis, factoring in:
- Your age;
- Your effectiveness with cleaning your teeth at home;
- Amount and type of your existing dental work;
- Presence of wisdom teeth;
- Whether your teeth have a high decay rate, and/or
- If there is any potential pathology that we are monitoring.
To learn more about digital x-rays, please visit MouthHealthy.org.
Make an Appointment Today!
If you have any questions about Digital X-rays or would like to make an appointment, please call us at (262) 473-7217 or visit our appointment page to schedule a visit. We look forward to hearing from you!